Wednesday 22 November 2017

Trim your stocking!


Hello, and welcome!

Sometimes I have lots of ideas for projects, and sometimes the ol' crafty mojo goes walkabout - does that ever happen to you?  Fortunately there are plenty of resources - magazines, blogs, YouTube and good old Pinterest - to help when Crafter's Block strikes.  

The Stampin'Up! catalogue is just chock-a-block with inspiration and that's what I've been CASE-ing (that's Copy And Share Everything) for today's project.

Here's the video - 
The stocking on the left is my version of one in the catty.  The one on the right was me using up scraps and leftovers from a previous project.  I really like this colour combination and I may have to rethink my Xmas deccies this year...hmm....

Things don't always go to plan...what to see what happened this time?  

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.