Saturday 25 November 2017

Heat embossed mini pizza box

Hello and welcome.

Isn't modern technology wonderful?  'm dictating this to my phone while my car is parked at the side of the road and I'm waiting for my husband to come back from his parents' house.   I can be doing something useful when otherwise I'd be twiddling my thumbs, and save time for crafting...marvelous!



I really can't get enough of playing with these mini pizza boxes. As well as being super useful for giving small gifts,  they're very handy for keeping little bits and pieces of crafty stuff in. In case you haven't seen one of these, the inside is coated with a glossy surface, which is great  if you want to gift things like sweets or biscuits.  The outer surface is super-smooth and  takes colour  very well.
I wondered how well heat embossing would work on one of these pizza boxes , so I gave it a try . And guess what?  It worked very well indeed . Here's the video  - 


After I finished making this video, I thought I'd go back and embellish the box a bit more.  So this is the Blogger exclusive video for today -  and it's actually longer than the main YouTube video! I do hope you enjoy it!



Keep crafting,

Keren  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.