Saturday 16 June 2018

Coastal Living

Hello, and welcome.

I don't know how it is where you live, but here in South Wales the weather can be a bit - well, unpredictable.  We hope for sunny days in the summer months, but we often don't get them.  This year, however, we've had some warm weather, and so everyone heads for the beach.

I'm so lucky to live within walking distance of this!

 I've been inspired to make some projects with a sea-side theme - including today's sweet little box.

It holds two Yankee Candle tealights - the fragrance is called Coastal Living, so it's very appropriate, don't you think?  - and they are an almost perfect colour match to Mint Macaron.  I was so pleased when Mint Macaron returned in the Colour Revamp.  I did miss it when it retired.

I'm also loving the Under the Sea framelits  which I've used to decorate my box - and I promise you you're going to see me using them again very soon, because it seems that my crafting mojo is enjoying sunning itself on the beach and sending me wish-you-were-here postcards!

Here's the tutorial - 



And here's the cutting/scoring diagram.

I do hope you enjoyed the tutorial and wherever you are or whatever the weather, keep crafting!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.