Wednesday 20 June 2018

It's a gift!

Hello, and welcome!
I always think there’s something a little bit magical about dry-embossing.  Taking a plain piece of card and adding depth and texture – I never get tired of seeing the magic happen.  And the latest generation of Dynamic embossing folders really add the “Wow!” factor. 
The tufted embossing folder went right to the top of my shopping list when I saw it in the catalogue and I couldn’t wait to get using it.
Today’s project is a gift card holder, but with a real feel of luxury about it.


Take the top off the box and the gift card is inside!

I designed this so that it could form the front of a greeting card – so could stand up on a table -  and still be opened easily.

Here’s the tutorial-


If you want the cutting/scoring diagram, then here it is!

If you’ve not discovered the joys of embossing folders yet, why not have a look at those on offer in the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue?  There’s a link at the bottom of this page – or if you would like a “real” copy, get in touch and I’ll let you know how to get one.

Thanks for visiting,

Keep Crafting,

Keren

Product List
<!-------- TAMS End ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.