Saturday 9 June 2018

Elegant Box - Part 2




Hello, and welcome!  

Last time I shared a tutorial on making this rather elegant box and promised I'd show you what was inside - and so here it is!

I made a pair of earrings from embellishments left over from the Spring catalogue (I keep my left over embellies for that reason - SU's quality is so good, they make great jewellery!).  The pop-up section could easily be adapted to display a pendant or a pin.

Here's the tutorial - 

See you again soon

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

PS Have you seen the colour revamp yet? 

Wouldn't this box look amazing in one of the new colours?  Do you have a favourite?  I'm so happy to see Coastal Cabana and Blackberry Bliss return! Let me know which you like best!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.