Wednesday 6 March 2019

Box basics


Hello everyone, and welcome!

Today's project has been waiting to be published for almost a month!  I am still playing catch-up, so I hope you'll forgive me. I made this box to fit a notebook I wanted to send to my upline as a thank-you gift - I bound the notebook myself, using some retired DSP for the cover, so I needed a custom-sized box 

As I was doing the calculations for the  box, I had a lightbulb moment.  Up until now, I have done my working-out old-school - using paper & pencil and good old arithmetic. It suddenly struck me that I use Excel to make calculations in my day job, so why wasn't I using it to help me calculate my box dimensions?  

I am honestly ashamed that it has taken me until now to think of it.  




You can download the box calculator spreadsheet here.  

Keep crafting!

Keren (Disaster Magnet)

My latest adventure is to burn myself while cooking, so in future videos you may notice that I have a dressing on my wrist...I'm not having the best time of it right now...


 Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.