Wednesday 27 March 2019

Sending Love & Hugs

Hello, and welcome!
Aren’t the colours of spring so pretty?  Where I live, at this time of year, the daffodils are in full bloom and the grass is just starting to grow, and I’m definitely being inspired by the shades of yellow and fresh green that seem to be everywhere I look! 



Today’s card features those pretty colours.  It should have been an easy project, but somehow or other it didn’t quite go to plan.  If you want to see what happened, here’s the video.



I’m going to miss Lemon Lime Twist, which is one of the retiring In Colours.  I didn’t think I’d use much of it when I first saw it, but it grew on me and I’ve been using it quite a bit recently.  (If it’s one of your favourites – or if you love Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide or Powder Pink, the other retiring In Colours – don’t forget that they will be leaving us at the end of May - or earlier if they sell out). 

While I’m sad to see them go, I’m also very excited to find out what’s going to replace them.  One of the advantages of being a demonstrator is that you get to know about the new stuff before everyone else - which is fab!

OK, so the sun is shining and I'm off to enjoy some time out of doors.

See you again soon!

Keep Crafting,

Keren



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Spring Card! TFS! I am glad you didn't edit out your boo-boos!
    It is nice to see that 'it' happens and the recovery was great! The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.