Thursday 25 February 2016

Boxing Clever!

Hello blog friends, thank you so much for visiting!

Don't you love projects that look as if they took ages to make, but in fact are quick and easy?


This gift box is like that.  So easy to make, but somehow very impressive.

It's easy to change the size, too - just cut a piece of card twice as long as the finished size by the width you want it to be at the widest part.  Mark halfway along the short sides, score and fold halfway along the long side - and then score between the fold line and the mark as the video shows.



So easy!  What do you think of the paper I used, by the way?  I've had the Farmers' Market DSP for a while because I loved the gingham papers and I haven't used it nearly enough, so I thought it was high time I gave it an outing.

Anyway, I'll see you on Saturday - it's a Simply Sketched blog hop week, so get ready to be inspired by my lovely teamies!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get the comments to work on you tube. Love the box. Will it fit a gift card?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.