Saturday 27 February 2016

Simply Sketched Saturday - Challenge 7

 Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping.

Here's this week's sketch as set by Han
No, there's nothing wrong with your screen.  That's all there is. 
My first reaction was, "You're having a giraffe!"  Second was to vow to hunt Han down and Get Her.   But eventually I calmed down enough to get to grips with the project, and to see the advantages.  I've had an idea bumbling around in my brain for a while and this was a good opportunity to bring it to life.  

I told you you'd be seeing more of the Cups & Kettles dies, didn't I?
Keep an eye on my YouTube channel, there'll be a tutorial soon.  But right now, I would be obliged if you would proceed in an orderly fashion to Angelina and the
or if you're the rebellious type, or a troll going through life backwards as per Terry Pratchett, you might prefer to visit Sam at  the

In any case, I'm back with my usual offering on Tuesday.  See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Keren, I'm getting my cuppa dies out next week to have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Keren. I'm about to order this die set, I think :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Keren! I just get my bundle few days ago. Can't wait to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Keren, I think I may have to add this set to my next order 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I've been "sitting on the fence" with regards to this set, think I'll jump off now after seeing you embossing the mugs!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.