Tuesday 23 February 2016

Time for Tea

Hi there, welcome to my little bit of the blogiverse.  Thank you so much for visiting.

It's been a while since I made  kinetic card - too long, in fact, so I reckoned it was high time I did!  I saw a card on YouTube (by Karen Burniston) that I liked and wanted to see if I could re-create it using Stampin' Up! products.  Here's my card, which is based on the Circle card thinlits die.

I love a nice cup of tea, myself.  There are those who thrive on coffee (including my husband) but for me it's tea - Earl Grey, hot!  So naturally, I wanted to feature a teapot in proud of place.  

Open the card and the cup inside moves over to join its partner -

It's probably easiest to show it in action on the video tutorial - 
I've been hoping for something like the "Cups & Kettle" dies for some time now, so you can bet that I was thrilled to bits when I saw the set in the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue.  And you can count on seeing more projects using the dies - so you have been warned.

By the way, have you noticed the new blog/video schedule? I'm now blogging/YouTubing on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and it seems to be going OK so far. Hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying that...

Anyway, with any luck - I'll see you back here on Thursday.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. I love your flip card with the teapot and mugs. Just wondering what page or number are the thinlit dies and do they come as a bundle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on page 34 of the Occasions catalogue and are going to retire at the end of May. They are selling out very fast.
      They are part of a bundle but not with the stamps I used, which are on Page 12 - and which are being carried over into the new catalogue.

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.