Saturday 13 February 2016

Simply Sketched Saturday - Challenge 6



Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping.This is this week's sketch , set by Debbie-
And this is what I made.


I've used Botanical Gardens DSP as well as the Botanical Builders dies...and because I got the bundle, I qualified for a free Sale-A-Bration item- so I chose the Botanicals for You stamps.  Bargain!

So that's my bit for the blog hop - and why don't you see what my teamies have been uo to?  Just use the buttons below to keep hopping.  See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren





8 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.