Saturday 6 February 2016

Wildflower Fields

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog.

Every now and then, the stars align and I have a burst of creativity and productivity.  It doesn't happen often and I've learned to make the most of it when it does.  Today’s card is the result of an unexpected flurry of activity.


I don’t know if I’d been dreaming, but I woke up on Sunday with lots of ideas  (well, lots of ideas for me, anyway).  When this happens, I usually find that I’m thwarted by circumstances in some fashion – but this time, it just all worked – my husband was occupied elsewhere (I don’t have a craft room, we have and everything room and I have to wait until I have it to myself to record my projects) , the light was OK, the cat was settled down for the day and disinclined to get out of her nice cosy box, and I had everything I wanted for my card already waiting for me..

Here's how it came together.



 The stamps and the DSP I used are both from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue so I got them free with a qualifying order - how good is that?  I am really loving the items in this year's Sale-A-Bration - how about you?

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.