Thursday 22 December 2016

Cup of Coffee Treat Pouch

Hello bloggists, welcome to my blog.
I’m not much of a coffee drinker.  I do love a cup of tea, but coffee just isn’t my thing- but I have plenty of friends who run on it! 

This little wallet  holds a surprising amount, and though I’ve sized it specifically to fit the coffee bag plus whitener, sugar and a bikkie, you could easily use it for something else.  After I’d finished it, I realised that it reminded me of a document wallet and if I resized it, I could use it for post-it notes(*pulls out calculator and begins writing down measurements)
 Here’s how I made it..
.
..and here are the measurements -

Last blog post before Christmas and I’ll be taking a rest on Christmas day – back next week.
Have a great festive season!

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,
Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.