Tuesday 27 December 2016

Kitty Cat Treat bag


Hello bloggists and welcome.   I hope that you all had a lovely holiday.  Perhaps you got some lovely crafty gifts, or perhaps some money to spend on yourself? I'm saving mine for the new SU catalogue.  Not long to wait now before you can get your hands on the yummy things that are coming up! 


At this time of year, I don't have much space for crafting so today's offering is a quick and easy project.  My mother in law sends our cat a Christmas present from her cat, so of course our cat has to send one back.  This little bag will hold a pouch of her favourite treats (Dreamiest,  if you're interested).  

Here's the video-


Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day and come back again soon. 

Crafty hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.