Saturday 31 December 2016

Twin Hearts

Hello bloggists, and welcome.

Did you all have a fab festive season?  I do hope so, and that Santa brought you some lovely crafty goodies to play with.  Me, I'm saving my Christmas Present money for the new catalogue and for Sale-A-Bration.  You've probably already seen projects using the new items that are coming soon (very  soon...) and I've got some that I'll be showing you soon.

Today, though, I thought I'd take a look at my supplies and make something using items I've had for a while but not really done much with, and because I'd just been playing with envelope paper it was at the top of my mind, so to speak.  Here's what I did - 

I really like these colours together.  Not your usual Valentine colourway, but I think it works.  How about you?

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

PS Don't forget to show me pictures of what you've been making on my Facebook page - I really want to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.