Thursday 1 December 2016

Leaf it out!


Hello bloggists, and thank you for joining me today.  
Looking out of my window today, most of the trees that line the road opposite have lost their leaves - there are only a few left clinging to the branches.  It's much colder today as well - we don't get extremes of hot or cold weather and because I live on the coast it's really quite mild by many people's standards, but for us it's cold - but sunny.

This is the view from my living room window as I'm writing this (and yes, I do realise how lucky I am to be living here!)
Not many leaves left at all!  Before they were all gone, and winter begins to take hold, I wanted to make one card with the Vintage Leaves stamps.  So I did!


I hope you enjoyed this one and thank you for stopping by.
My next blog post will be on Sunday, 4 December (not Saturday) because I'm taking part in a rather special blog hop - so please do come and see what we've all been up to, won't you?

Bye for now,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.