Tuesday 20 December 2016

Santa Cookie Cutter Card

Hello bloggists, welcome to my blog.

Christmas is almost upon us – where has the time gone?  When I was a little girl it felt like a lifetime between one Christmas and the next, and now the year just whizzes by!  There’s still time – just – to make some cards if you’re very quick, and this is a very quick card (for me, anyway!)

I resisted getting the Cookie Cutter punch and the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamps, but I’ve seen so many beautiful projects made with the bundle that in the end, resistance was futile and I had to give in.  The bundle retires when the Autumn/Winter catalogue ends on 3 January but stamps and punch will be available separately without the 10% bundle discount – so if, like me, you’ve put off getting these now’s your last chance for a saving.

And there’s a touch of “bring in the new” on this card as well...I’ve given you a sneaky peek of something that you’ll be able to get when the new catty comes into play on 4 January.  Take a look
See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.