Tuesday 29 November 2016

Charming!

Hello bloggists, and welcome.

It’s a quick project today, featuring the large letters thinlets.  I did think long and hard before I bought these, as I think I’ve said before, but in the end I couldn’t resist them;  I really like this font.

Having got them, I want to get some use out of them and I thought they’d be great for making personalised gifts.  Playing with shrink plastic is fun as well...

If you’ve never used shrink plastic, it can be quite scary when it starts to heat up and twist and curl, but be brave...it will lie flat in the end.  

I just went  with an initial for these keychain charms, but of course you could make all the letters in someone's name if you wanted.  

That’s all for today, see you soon!

Crafty Hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.