Thursday 3 November 2016

Double flip-top box

Hello bloggists, and thank you for stopping by.
November already and before you know it, the festive season will be here.  It’s always handy to have some boxes around to package small presents, don’t you think?  Small items aren’t necessarily inexpensive (think about jewellery!) and even a gift that hasn’t cost much looks more impressive when nicely boxed up.

So today, I’m sharing this double-flip top box.


.I’ve seen  boxes like this in a number of places and so I wanted to have a go at making one.  The finished size of this one is 4 inches by 3 inches.

Here are the measurements –

And here’s the cutting diagram –


And if you visit my YouTube channel, you’ll find the tutorial.



Hope you enjoy - and do come back again soon, I'd love it if you do!

Crafty Hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.