Tuesday 1 November 2016

Season of Joy

Hello bloggists, and thank you for visiting.  It’s a fairly simple card today.

I treated myself to the Large Letters thinlets dies a few weeks ago.  I dithered quite a bit before I bought them, I must confess. Alphabets are always useful and I really like this typeface.  But all the same... they cost quite a bit of money and I needed to be able to justify spending so much. 

What made it possible for me?  Well, I didn’t pay anything like the catalogue price.  Stampin’ Up demonstrators get a discount, so that reduced the cost.   We also get credited with “flex points” (sort of like a loyalty card scheme) on everything we order, and I had enough accumulated to be able to exchange them for a money-off voucher – and I had coupons from the incentive scheme SU ran in July.  All of this took a bit chunk out of the purchase price.   And finally, I made sure that I ordered them along with other items that came to more than £150, so I got a 10% in Stampin’ Rewards as well.  I do so LOVE being a demonstrator. Here's how I used the dies to make this card - 



I’m coming up to my second anniversary with SU and I can say in all honesty, I’m still loving every minute of being part of the family.  I’ll be going to our OnStage local conference at the weekend (I’ll show you what I’ve made to swap with other demos on Saturday) and I’m so excited – I’m looking forward to meeting face-to-face with my team-mates who I know from social media as well as getting an early sneak peek at what’s coming up in the Spring catalogue.  

If you want to know more about joining SU, please get in touch – I’ll be happy to help!

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.