Saturday 19 November 2016

Simply Sketched 15

 Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! 

We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. 


Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping.


Today's sketch was set by Anna Krol-

So this is what I came up with.  

I did struggle a bit with this one,so I hope you think it came out OK. . I wanted to use the new Stitched Shapes framelits. . They were supposed to be in the 2017 annual catalogue but SU decided to release them early - isn't that great? 

Now, to continue the hop, might I suggest that you proceed in an orderly fashion to the

Or if you're a free spirit and a bit of a rebel, maybe you'd prefer to go backwards through the hop, in which case please find your way to the
In any case, thank you for visiting and I hope to see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


8 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.