Tuesday 22 November 2016

Slip-sliding away

Hi bloggists, and welcome.

Today I'm sharing how I made this little box.  The lid slides down to reveal the gift inside - cute ,yeah?
I woke up one morning with the idea for the sliding mechanism.  (Yes, I craft in my sleep).  As a matter of fact, the idea I had didn't work as I wanted it, so it took a few attempts to get it right (but it sparked another idea...watch this space!)

Here's a link to the measurements and cutting diagram

And here's the tutorial

The wrap around the gift inside was made with the envelope punch board.  If you have this neat bit of kit, you NEED the Envelope Generator app from We R Memory Keepers.  (it's free, my favourite price!)

See you later, alligator!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.