Tuesday 8 November 2016

Telford, Baby!

Hi bloggists, and thank you for visiting my blog today.  

Oh, what fun it is to be a Stampin' Up! demo.  There are so many benefits to joining, many of which I really didn't expect when I signed up (nearly two years ago now...time flies when you're having fun) and one of them is the chance to go to OnStage events.  These are held every 6 months, and two times out of three are "Local" events - for us in the UK, that means Telford and a wonderful get-together with team-mates

One of the reasons why we go is to get an advance look at the next catalogue (it'll be the Spring/Summer supplement, or the "Occasions" catalogue).  We get a chance to look at the new products and to play with some of them, and we can order in advance as well - so you can understand why we love to go!  And I can say with every confidence, you are going to love, love, LOVE some of the things SU have got for you.  I can't show you yet...but soon...

Today's video isn't a tutorial but I hope you'll get lots of ideas from it.  I'm showing you what I got in exchange for the swaps I took up with me.  (I managed to swap all of them this time!)  I do hope you enjoy looking at them.  (I should warn you, it's quite a long video - so feel free to wander off for a breather if you need to!)

Back with a project for you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.