Thursday 17 November 2016

By Popular Demand

Hello, bloggists, and welcome to my blog.


And calling today's project,"By popular demand".That's because it's based on something I showed you but I had received in my swaps at Onstage Local in Telford. One of my viewers asked if I could show how to make the little gift card bag. So I gave it a try.

This is how it turned out.

It's a really quick and easy project to make, and if you want to see how I did it, here's the video tutorial-

I hope you like it. With Christmas coming, this would be cute way of packaging a gift card– or two! 

That's it for now, but I hope I'll see you again soon.

Crafty hugs,
Keren 

PS -  it's Simply Sketched blog hop day on Saturday–see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.