Saturday 12 November 2016

Thrifty Thank You card

Hello bloggists, and welcome.

When I'm exploring ideas for cards or craft projects, I usually try a few different variations of colour and arrange elements in different ways.  That usually means there are some pieces that don't get used.  I can't bring myself to throw those bits away and today's card is made from pieces left over from other projects.

Here's more about it - 


I think it came out well - how about you?

I'll be back again soon with another project.

Crafty hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keren, I like your card, in fact, I like a lot of your video' s.!!!
    Thank you for sharing your ideas. Now I have a tip for you, I saw your vellum issues in this card, and a few days ago I saw this great tip by Connie
    https://youtu.be/_G8wcsMlDHo


    Please look here, I' m going to use this tip a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Thank you card

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.