Wednesday 14 November 2018

Basket case!

Hello, and welcome!


All this week I've been blogging about the OnStage Local event in Birmingham.  I'm nearly done, I promise, and today I have a project to share.  It's the little basket I displayed my swaps in.

Can you see what it's made of?  That's right, it's a paper plate.  It wasn't my idea - I originally saw it on Pinterest - and I loved how easy it is to make.

Want to see how?

I finished the basket with a frill made from Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper, and a bit of the super gorgeous Tranquil Tide velvet ribbon.  Lovely stuff!

That's it for today - see you again soon!

Keep crafting,

Keren

PS To see how I made the little bookmarks, check my YouTube channel here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.