Saturday 17 November 2018

Tall slim Winter's Night card

Hello and welcome!
For today’s project, I decided I wanted a change from the usual 5 ¾” by 4” card shape. 
I always think that tall, slim cards are rather elegant, so that’s what I’ve made today. 



This card uses some of the items that are in the annual catalogue and were among my favourites last year.  I was very happy to play with them again this year.

I am teasing you a bit with this project, because I used the white velveteen paper that was supposed to be available to the end of this month, but it sold out super quickly!  However, you could easily substitute Whisper White for the velveteen paper and the card would look just as good. 

Here’s the tutorial –


I'm rather pleased with the way this one turned out - what do you think?

See you again soon,

Keep crafting

Keren



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.