Saturday 3 November 2018

Small Snowflake

Hello and welcome!

One of my favourite crafty things is starting with a plain piece of paper and making it into something gorgeous.  I enjoy inking and painting and distressing and I'm always on the lookout for a technique I haven't tried before.


I came across the Faux Mother-of-Pearl technique the other day and I couldn't wait to try it.  It's so easy to get a beautiful finish to a piece of glossy card.  

I didn't want to cover up the background, so to finish my card I just added a snowflake die cut from the while velvet paper with the Snowfall dies (and they are now available - Yaay! - but only until the end of November 2018) .

Would you like to see how it's made?  Here you are, then!


I hope you enjoy giving this technique a try.

I'll be back again soon, meanwhile,

Keep crafting!

Keren



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.