Wednesday 21 November 2018

O Christmas Tree

Hello, and welcome!

Oh my golly gosh!  Someone in my workplace remarked that the office Christmas party will be happening in three weeks!  Christmas is just over a month away, can you believe it?  And I have been so inspired by the lovely things in the Stampin' Up! catalogue that it's going to be touch and go whether or not I'll have time to share them all...so keep your eyes open because I may throw in the odd extra project or two next month!  

Anyway, here's today's project  I made this a few weeks ago and I'm just hoping that everything I used is still in stock - because things are selling out FAST!




That's all for today!  

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.