Wednesday 28 November 2018

Sunny Santa

Hello and welcome!

Today’s card is a bit different from the usual snow-scene-with-santa- and reindeer.  I made this one with friends who live in Australia in mind, and as I write this it’s on its way to Queensland.   When my children were small they loved Raymond Brigg’s Father Christmas on Holiday and this image reminds me of that book.  I love this happy Santa who is enjoying some fun in the sun!

I’ve used some different masking techniques on this card and I’m really pleased with the way it turned out!  Here’s how I made it –



I think that this stamp would be great on a retirement card – with the right sentiment, of course.    Or just a "having a great time on holiday" card.  What do you think?

That's me done for today - got to crack on with the Christmas shopping (have you started yours yet?)  

Keep crafting,

Keren Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.