Saturday 10 November 2018

Swapsies!


Hello, and welcome!

When this blog goes live, I shall be (I hope!) away from home, attending the OnStage Local event in Birmingham.  This one-day event for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators is being held today at locations throughout South Pacific and Europe, with the main event taking place in Florida.  I am super excited, because this time we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of Stampin' Up! and it is going to be AMAZING!

Usually there's a Spoiler policy in force - those demonstrators who attend the event aren't allowed to share pictures or information about what's coming up.  This time, though, there is NO Spoiler policy, so we can take pictures and video and put them on our social media pages - so keep an eye on my Facebook page (although I'll probably be too busy ooh-ing and aah-ing to take many photos - I get carried away and forget to turn my phone on!)
I wasn't going to make swaps this time.  Swapping is a big part of OnStage.  We make multiples of something - usually a card or a 3D item  - and swap with others who have done the same.  It's not compulsory but it is encouraged and it's a great way of getting ideas for future projects.

However, on Monday, I decided that I'd be sorry if I didn't take some swaps with me, so I made some bookmarks.  (Yes, I made bookmarks last time, but these are DIFFERENT bookmarks, OK?)

Here's what I did - 

Check back next week to see what I get in exchange!

Meanwhile,

Keep crafting!

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.