Tuesday 23 June 2015

In the bag!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!

Have you had a good look at the new catalogue yet?  One of my favourite "new" products is  the Gift Bag Punch Board.  It's such an easy way to wrap small gifts and make them look professional.  The bags cost a lot to buy in the shops so having the means to make them quickly and inexpensively is a real boon.


The board offers the means to make bags in three sizes (Small, Medium and Large) but with a bit of thought you can quite easily make an Extra Large size - still not enormous but easily big enough to hold a pack of notelets with plenty of room left over.  I used paper from the new Backgrounds DSP (Neutrals) and I cut two pieces 7 1/2 inches by 6 inches for this size.

Here's how I did it -

Easy-peasy!  Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this project - I love hearing from you.  See you again soon!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Keren, thanks for your great video! The bag is easy to make and it´s absolutely genius and so well made. I just sooo appreciate your big generosity, when you share this with all of us.
    Regina from Germany

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.