Thursday 28 July 2016

Smurf Hands

Hello bloggists, welcome!
From time to time I like to change things up a bit.  I usually show you a project that I’ve been making and tell you how I made it.
Today I want to tell you how I managed to turn my hands blue.
Yes, I have a serious case of Smurf Hands going on here.

This is because I thought “I wonder if nail varnish remover will take the printing off this plastic box?” but DIDN’T think “Perhaps I’d better put on some gloves before I try it”.
The answer to the first part, by the way, was “Yes it does”, and the answer to the second part should have been- but wasn’t -   “Yes, I probably should ”

I don’t always think things through.

If you want to see what I was doing and why, here it is!




Crafty Hugs,
Keren


PS – don’t forget about Bonus Days – buy SU goodies worth £45 in July and get a voucher for £4.50 to spend on MORE SU goodies in August.  There’s still some time left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.