Wednesday 20 September 2017

Let there be Peace on Earth...

 Hello, and welcome.

OK, I know we've only just got past the summer holidays and we haven't even got to Hallowe'en yet, but it will be Christmas before we know it.  So I've been playing with some of the yummy supplies in the Autumn/Winter Stampin' Up! catalogue to get ready for the big day.


I love music paper.  I did study music at school ( I was pretty good at theory but I'm not a very good performer, unfortunately!) so maybe that's why.  The Merry Music DSP went to the top of my wish list when I saw it - LOVE it!

I'm also loving the striped ribbon - so elegant! - and the green sprigs.  The ornament embellishments would make good earrings as well as being fab for your craft projects...and the narrow red ribbon is so gorgeous - pictures truly do not do it justice!

OK, I've waffled on enough - here's the tutorial - 
§

Thanks for visiting.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

PS  -the sciatica is much better so I can stop moaning about it.  I'm sure you're as relieved as I am!



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love this ornament. I think it might sell well at my craft shows. What glue did you use to adhere the DSP to the heart? I enjoy your videos, and rarely miss one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri - thanks for the kind words! In this case I used a matte multi-medium because it wasn't too wet. A bookbinding glue would work well too.

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.