Saturday 23 June 2018

Tranquil Tide Mini Album


Hello - and welcome!

As I'm writing the, it's the first day of two weeks summer leave, and it's a glorious, sunny day.  Even better, the weather forecast says the fine weather is going to stay around for a while, so we're making plans to head for the beach while it lasts and naturally, I'll be taking photographs for my scrapbooks.

I did a lot of scrapbooking a few years ago - I find it very relaxing, as for me, it's something I like to take time over. Selecting the pictures to go in the scrapbook brings back memories and it's fun to relive those days. 

Of course, you need an album to put your pictures in- so that's what I've been working on today.


When I'm making a mini scrapbook, I want to have lots of interactive elements - pages with flaps that lift up or tabs to pull, so I'll be showing you what I've done over the coming weeks - in between the usual one-and-done tutorials.  I'd be very happy if you join me!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.