Tuesday 13 November 2018

Birmingham, Baby!


Hello, and welcome!

In my previous blog post, I told you about my journey up to Birmingham to attend OnStage. Today I'm blogging about the swaps I got in exchange for the little bookmarks that I made.  Here's what I got...


Such a lot of lovely things!  Of course, you can't really see what they are from the picture, so go to my YouTube channel to see them better.

At the end of the day, I made the journey back to south Wales with relatively few incidents - apart from the Sat Nav falling off its stand just before the turnoff for the M50 - and it was all over until the next time, which will be in April and will be back in Telford. I've already booked my hotel room!

See you again soon,

Keep crafting,

Keren


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.