Saturday 13 July 2019

Tropical Sunset

Hello, and welcome!

It’s a quick hi/bye from me today.  We are deep in the midst of decluttering/destashing before our planned electrical work begins, and the next few projects will be those that were done before the chaos commenced.



I’m calling today’s card Tropical Sunset.

Here’s how I made it –



Now it’s back to the decluttering for me.  It’s amazing how much stuff has accumulated in the 20-odd years we’ve been living here.  It’s hard to believe that we’ve been here for 20 years, to start with.  I’m beginning the think that the cupboards have TARDIS-like qualities because I’m sure that the things that have come out of them are bigger than the space inside. Normal service will be resumed eventually!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.