Saturday 5 March 2016

Bits & Pieces

Hello bloggers, me again.

Sometimes I have an idea for a card or a project but I’m not-quite-sure how it’s going to go together, or I want to try it out in a few different colours to see which I like best.  When that happens, I’ll make a few different versions of the elements and lay them out together to decide how they work together.  I don’t throw away the parts I don’t use, though – dear me, no!  So when I need a card in a hurry, I’be usually got a nice little stock of elements ready to go.


For today’s video, I wanted to show you how I use up some of those elements. Usually, I have everything planned out before I start, but this time I was just playing with what I had.  I liked the end result and I hope you do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.