Saturday 12 March 2016

Easy Fold Gift Box

 Hello bloggers, welcome to my blog.

Today I've made this gift box.  It can be stored flat and is very easy to make, but looks very fancy!


There was enough card left from an A4 sheet to make a small greeting card as well - bargain!


After I finished filming I realised that brushing Wink of Stella over the lower part of the balloons would add the finishing touch.  It doesn't show up too well in the picture but in real life it gives a lovely subtle hint of glitter.

(If you want the scoring diagram for this box you can download it here)

BTW - if you were expecting Simply Sketched Saturday, it's been postponed due to illness...it'll be back soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.