Tuesday 12 April 2016

Triangle Box

Hello bloggists! As I write this, I'm at the start of a week's leave from work, and I'm hoping that I will get lots of crafty projects done and recorded.  I like to have a few videos in the bag, so that if for any reason, I can't get on with things as planned I can still keep to my schedule (I try to get a video up on YouTube on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) because, you know, stuff happens.  Today started with a total absence of hot water, and we had to call the gas man in.  He got the back boiler going, but it's on its last legs so we may need a new water heater.  

Fortunately, I'd got my next project ready to go.  I saw a triangular box on TV and wondered how it was done - so I decided to have a go at one myself.  It turned out to be easier than I thought - see what you think...


This Saturday I will be at the Stampin' Up! On Stage Local event -  I've pre-recorded a video and I'm hoping that the scheduling works OK. (I've just reached 2,000 followers on YouTube and I'm so happy, considering my original target was 100, and if you're one of the lovely people who subscribes to my channel, thank you, thank you!)  I'll be telling you all about it (as much as I can) when I get back and showing you the swaps I've collected.  I LOVE being a demonstrator...

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.