Thursday 8 December 2016

Snow globe

Hi bloggists, thanks for visiting. 

As the song says, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  I am writing this blog entry on my way home from work,  using my phone, I am on the bus because my husband has taken the car. The route goes through a number of housing estates and many families have Christmas trees and lights in the windows. . It's a real treat to see them, and makes me think I should be getting my deccies up.


Some of my favourite ornaments are things that I've created,  and I love this snow globe because I can change the image whenever I want to. I’ve had it a few years. .This year I have used Merry Tags to decorate it.

Here is the tutorial

Hope you like it. 
Crafty Hugs 
Keren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.