Saturday 6 May 2017

Country Livin'

Hello bloggists, and welcome to my blog.
I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to get round to playing with the Country Livin’ stamps.  I’m so happy that this set isn’t retiring so will be around until June 2018 at least and that I’ll be able to use them in my demos for a while longer.  The images are handy to use on items for men or boys but could work equally well for more feminine greetings, depending on how you embellish it.

I'm also happy that the Hardwood stamp is going to be carrying over as well.  I love this stamp for backgrounds.

This was a nice, simple card to make.  Here's how I did it- 

Thanks for visiting - hope I'll see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.