Thursday 11 May 2017

Eastern Medallions card


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It's another project featuring the Eastern Palace suite today - so happy that Stampin' Up! have made this available ahead of the new catalogue launch, and even better, it's available as a bundle (well, two bundles) at a discount during the month of May.  (Want to know more?  See it here!) As a demonstrator, I get to buy new products before the new catalogue goes live, but my order hasn't arrived yet - so it's so good to have new stuff to play with ahead of time.

This colour combination reminds me very much of some dresses I had when I was younger. I thought Lemon Lime Twist was going to be too bright for me but it's definitely growing on me.  (I didn't think I'd be sad to say goodbye to Mint Macaron - but I am!)

Here's the tutorial.  By the way, I've been asked a few times about the table I work on - that wood surface is actually wallpaper, pasted onto a picnic table (I don't have a craft room, it all happens in my living room!).  When it gets too stained, I just tear it away and put a fresh piece on.  Anyway, back to the tutorial!
What do you think?  Do you like the colour?  Let me know!

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.