Saturday 2 December 2017

Simply Sketched 24

Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday 
Challenge! 

We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. 


This time the challenge has been set by Sam Roberts-


The challenge is to use Island Indigo and Fresh Fig in a Christmas-themed project.




I love both of these colours, separately and together, but I'd be the first to admit that they aren't traditionally Christmassy.

However, a challenge is a challenge, and after much thought here's what I've made.

It turned out better than I'd expected - what do you think? Leave me a comment, and then to see what Sam has done, click the link to take you on through the hop.

Keep crafting!

Keren







Product List

3 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.