Saturday 27 January 2018

Cue the confetti!


Hello everyone, and welcome!  

Today's card has a surprise inside-when you open it, it throws confetti at you!


I came across this fun card on YouTube, on Jennifer McGuire's channel (I love her work!).  She used a die to make the throwing mechanism, but it's quite easy to make it just by measurement.

Here''s the tutorial - 


Would you like to see the  scoring diagram?  

The "thrower" is 2 3/4" by 8 3/4" - score on the short side at 1/2"  and 3 1/4", on the long side at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4" and 7"


I had fun making this one - although I did manage to glue the throwing bit in upside down.  I make these mistakes so you don't have to!  Let me know how you get on!

Keep Crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.