Saturday 14 April 2018

Tiny Wreath Card

Hello - and welcome!


Well, have you seen the colour revamp yet?  It's the first update of the core colours since 2013 and 13 colours are being replaced so it's pretty big news.  The retiring colours are - 

  • Always Artichoke
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Elegant Eggplant
  • Island Indigo
  • Marina Mist
  • Perfect Plum
  • Pink Pirouette
  • Rose Red
  • Soft Sky
  • Tangerine Tango
  • Tempting Turquoise
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Wisteria Wonder

I must admit that there are a few colours that I'll be sad to say goodbye to - Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant were particular favourites - and some I won't miss (I think I used Always Artichoke a couple of times).  

I still have stocks of retiring colours and I will be using them in projects between now and catalogue go-live - but please remember that the things I use will be available while stocks last, so if you've got a favourite that's going to be leaving, don't wait to order!  

In today's card I've used Soft Sky card, as well as the mini Embroidery Hoops which will be retiring at the end of May.  The Quilt Top embossing folder isn't retiring - and neither are the Good Day stamps (Yay!) so some of the supplies I used will be sticking around.

Here's the video - 
I really liked the way this came out - what do you think?

Keep Crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.