Wednesday 13 February 2019

Crafting with UFOs!

Hello and welcome!

It's fair to say that things have not gone according to plan recently.  And it is probably going to be a while before things get back to normal, because I have been suffering from the flu.  Not a bad cold, you understand, but the full-on flu.  And it's left me with no energy. None. At. All. Not for crafting, blogging, or filming and editing.  
So, for the next few entries, I am relying on some projects I finished before the dreaded lurgy struck.  Today I'm sharing the card I made with some of my UFOs (that's UnFinished Objects).

This is what I started with - 
And this is what I made- 

I think it turned out quite well - what do you think?

And that is really all I have for you right now. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible (I hope!)

Keep crafting,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. Oh Keren, I do love your sense of humour - hope you will be feeling much better soon. Heal dear lady.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon...I hear the flu is a doozie. Take care, drink lots of fluids, bite on some toast, if you can, but most importantly, REST!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.