Hello and welcome!
Every once in a while, I start work on a project and everything works as I want it to and the finished item looks like I imagined it would.
This is not one of those projects.
I made a few schoolgirl errors while I was making this card. If I’m honest, by the time I finished it I was sick of the sight of it and I almost decided to remake it. I even started a new version, and all was going well – except that the file wouldn’t save, whatever I did.
Bad language was used.
However, with the passage of time, I’ve decided that I quite like the card after all and that you might enjoy learning from my mistakes, so I’m sharing it. The YouTube video is quite long because I’ve kept the mistakes in. See what you think!