Wednesday 20 March 2019

Monochrome card

Hello, and welcome!


I used to make a lot of tall slim cards at one time.  I'm not really sure why I stopped, because I think  these cards are very elegant.

             


You start with a square card and fold it in half for the base.  I started with an 8x8 inch piece of thick Very Vanilla for this one, so my finished card front is 4x8 inches and will fit in a standard DL envelope.

I kept it very simple for this one - just a bit of embossing and sponging. 

Here's how I made it - so quick and easy.

It doesn't take much in the way of supplies.  I die-cut the squares but you could easily punch them or just cut them with a trimmer.  Instead of the embossed edges you could layer slightly smaller squares - gold foil would look lovely, don't you think?

Keep crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.