Wednesday 20 November 2019

A little light

Hello, and welcome!

One of the things I love about this time of year is decorating my home with lights.  I have drawers full of battery-powered tealights which get distributed around my home.  Today's quick project is a cute little lantern that holds a tealight in the base.  And I've made it so that you can easily get at the tealight to switch it on and off.

Before I post the link to the tutorial, I want to apologise because the current technical difficulties are continuing and the first part of the tutorial (the measurements) didn't save, so here they are - 

Here's the tutorial -


Before I go, I just want to apologise in advance.  Stuff happens and at the moment it's happening in my life.  It may mean I don't blog or film as often as I would like.  I hope you'll forgive me.

Thanks for visiting!

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.